Professional lock installation in Dallas, tx
Whether you need to upgrade your locking system or move to a new house and need brand new lock installation in Dallas, tx, Texas Premier Locksmith is there to provide you with highly professional and affordable locksmith services for both residential and commercial. All our technicians are highly experienced and understand the challenges involved in installing different types of locks for different type of doors such as metal doors or glass doors. Some advanced and sophisticated locking systems need complicated installation procedures along with access to modern tools and equipment. We have all the right tools and installation expertise to complete the job to your satisfaction. We can help with lock installation in Dallas for doors, windows, cabinets, storefront, and garage doors.
Our lock installation services include:
- New locks installation
- Door & window locks
- Lock rekeying
- Garage door locks
- High security locks
- Smart locks
- Deadbolt locks
- Electronic locks, electric strikes
- Mortise locks
- Cylinder locks
- Commercial keypad system
- Panic bars and exit devices
Deadbolt lock installation in Dallas
You can improve the security of your home or business through a number of ways, such as by installing burglary alarm systems, and security and peephole cameras. But without a property installed and properly working deadbolt locks, your property is not completely safe from forced entry or attempted break-ins. Deadbolt locks are one of the most affordable options to boost the security of your residential or commercial property. Installing a deadbolt lock with great precision and accuracy requires experience. That is why we recommend hiring a reputable and experienced locksmith like Texas Premier Locksmith for deadbolt lock installation in Dallas, tx.
- Single-cylinder deadbolt locks: Best for homeowners, these locks require a key from outside and has a thumb-turnto unlock the door from inside.
- Double cylinder deadbolts: Best for commercial use, these locks have keyed cylinder on both sides, which means it needs a key from both inside and outside. Double cylinder deadbolt locks are a perfect solution for glass doors and windows. In emergency situations, like fire, you would need a key handy to make a quick exit.
- Keyless deadbolt locks: Mostly used by hotels, office buildings and labs, these locks don’t need a traditional key to lock or unlock the door, and offer exceptional level of security and convenience. We specialize in installing locks that use different kind of access control mechanisms such as card readers, rolling PIN codes and fingerprint scanning.
Whether you need cylinder deadbolt locks or keyless locks that use PIN code or WiFi, we can provide high quality, robust deadbolt lock installation in Dallas, tx. Poorly installed locks with a weak door jamb and weakly fastened strike plate can compromise your home or office security. Our skilled techs will ensure that the deadbolt lock is installed properly to provide you maximum security. We will evaluate your lock to check if your strike plate needs door reinforcement plate. In case it is attached to the door frame with small screws, we will replace them with longer screws (3-inch screws) for better attachment and hold, reducing the likelihood of break-in. The deadbolt lock must extend fully and to one inch into the strike plate cavity. Our technicians are highly skilled and trained to offer the best lock installation in Dallas, lock repairing, lock replacement and other lock and key related services.